2018 is fast approaching and you may feel pressure to do something, anything. Well I have 5 things you should do before the clock strikes midnight in 2017. They are:
- Rest – You will need energy to hit the ground running. While others are trying to get up to speed because they have been burning the candle at both ends all holiday season you will be rested and renewed.
- Water – Drink plenty of water to keep hydrated. During the holiday season we tend to overeat as well as drink too much. Water will bring our bodies back into alignment.
- Organize – You don’t have to tackle a large project. Start with clearing off your desk or organizing one drawer. Doing this will give you confidence and a sense of accomplishment that you can take into 2018.
- Dream – Allow your mind to see the possibilities that a new year, a new start can bring. Your present situation should not have an impact on what you can dream. If you limit yourself to where you are, then it is not a dream. You can only reach it if you can see yourself there.
- Love – You must have self-love. You must love the inner you, the you that makes up your core. Only people who love themselves will keep on pressing toward their dream. Let this be the final step in realizing your 2018 in your mind, in your space, in your timing.
To determine if I can help you realize ‘your genius to influence the world’ visit:https://calendly.com/igniteme/15min to schedule your discovery call.